No one got the puzzle...
Even though my thirty bucks remains intact, I am still a little disappointed guys... You had a month...
I now have a dilemma. Should I release the answer to the puzzle or give you some more time??? (the prize is null in either case though)
For this reason, I will give you guys 24 hours to vote. Comment on the post on instantmartians, or the automatic repost on Facebook with your opinion. Hopefully we can get more than one or two votes...
This was Torwch, reminding you to straddle your checkerboards.
I vote release, we've given up anyways
ReplyDeleteI never really was good with codes (or even LANGUAGES). I say release even though I'm going to beat myself up for not guessing the answer...
ReplyDeletegoogle the last bit and kick yourselves...
ReplyDeleteeh, I knew it was some form of a square cipher
ReplyDeletejust could never get my column or row frequency right
my puzzle has no numbers or languages...
ReplyDelete