In this article, I'm a gonna talk about 2 topics. One of which is highly scientific, and may in fact be all that science becomes: Genetics. The other is the least understood subject in the world. Love. (By the way, the show Scrubs inspired this article.)
Love isn't easy. Actually, it's a bitch. Human beings, as a rule, a fickle little so-and-so's. So much so, that even if there was nothing explicitly wrong with you, your chances of getting some love back is negligible, if existant. (Keep using words like those, and you'll be alone for a while.)
Take my rugged self for example. I'm not fat, I dress pretty well, (not the same goddamn pair of shorts e'rry day.) and I'm not overtly wierd on the outside. But am I single? You bet your ass. (By the way, this is not a plea to any of our readers. As far as I know, you're all guys, and we all know my views on homosexuality.)
Anyway, my gripes on life aside, the genetics thing. Imagine for a second that, for example, your grandfather was a zitty dork. (Again, I have nothing against your grandfather. I'm sure he's a great person.) He doesn't marry your grandmother, because she doesn't tolerate the sight of him, and you're mom/dad gets a whole different half of chromosomes. That means YOU get different DNA. In kind of the same fluke that humans are the dominant species, it's a real fluke that you look the way you do. For some (me) we luck out, but for some, perhaps not. Think about it. Some of the "golden" DNA out there is being squandered because they don't get to pass on the genes 'cuz the get passed on via some dumbass athlete with no real value to society.
Ahem. Thank you for listening to some fool's thoughts on love and science. I'm getting my narcissistic ass out of here. Be careful with those DNA's. You could be screwing some future Cassinova. No pressure though.
My shorts are fine thank-you very much
ReplyDeleteur back??
ReplyDelete-arshia
Humans are a neolithic creature living in a electronic world. While being "smart" may be better for survival now, both sexes are more attracted to beauty+strength because those traits more define better DNA. Face it, anyone can be smart if they are raised right...
ReplyDelete