My inner small wish to be a mentat, a parser. Receiving each new moment and world separately, openly. Each as its own new place.
But this is nothing extraordinary. For hell's sake, its just THOUGHT. It represents a LOT of ideals to me. I never surprise myself by what is done.
Attention is given where interest is smitten.
It works both ways right? It IS both ways? But True Me knows better. The raw bit though, the Why, is now bland. THAT little nugget of fun has been visited much; and now I know myself that the Why is no absolute. Its fluid, changeable.
And that small Why for It is joined by the rest of the masses. Every face, sight, sound, smell, taste, touch, word, and pixel. Forming a big ball of BEING. Throw this together with a time limit, a sense that this is a race. Boil for 9 months give or take and I arrive at my meaning of life.
That though, just becomes another Why.
Good to have you back posting again, despite the slightly pessimistic tone.
ReplyDelete...and that thought is deposited in a Horn of Plenty...