At last, a L.O.W. that I can publish without a single pause for research. Enjoy.
Top 7 Craptastic Obama Moments
7. Hiring Hillary Rodham Clinton as Secretary of State (Or Joe)
6. Basic Ineptitude of Geo-Politics, Regularily Displayed (Speaking Austrian/Visiting 57 States)
5. Apologizing for Every American War Effort Since the 100 Years War (see #6.)
4. Calling Sgt. Crowley "Stupid" for Arresting His Good Buddy Mr. Gates
3. Buying Out GM and Starting to Run the Company
2. The Health Care Infomercial
1. Getting Elected (Snigger)
I'd like to give a nod to Andrew Klavan for the first bit of the title. I'll consider your fan loyalty shredded. Bring on the fury.
booooooo ooo ooo...
ReplyDeleteyou forgot to mention his incredible reflexes and good taste in dogs. these are things we should all look for in presidents.
57 states was a joke directed at his predecessor, who actually made the remark
ReplyDeleteis that my irony sensor going off? i believe so.
ReplyDeleteyou should get that checked out...
ReplyDelete